• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HI I'm new

Show us the Ribbon !!!

Her
DSC03629.JPG

Here is my ribbon. Received a gold for my T-Bird
:yipee

Terry's gonna go Al Bundy on us.
:bat

Welcome aboard Tori, can't wait to see some of your works.

I'm the IT guy around here and I got Terry's back, anyone give you trouble I can make their avatar look like Mary Poppins. :rotf

Oh crap I am getting an Mary Poppins avatar! :D

Welcome Tori Glad you joined us Hope I can inspire my daughter with your help.

Either you or Eddie ... :rotf :frantic :rotf

Welcome, Tori, hoping that you can inspire my eight-year-old daughter... no prssure you understand :Hiay

Ian.

I will if I can. I started building when I was 5, with my father's help of course. Building can be rough, as we all know, but sometimes especially for kids. Just stick with it! Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. I don't recommend cars to start because they can be really difficult, as I found out with my T-Bird. I'll inspire as any kids under my age as I can if they take my advice (y) :)

Welcome Tori! Nice to see some youth in the hobby! I often laughed when I thought about the fact that I was the youngest member of my IPMS club in SoCal, at the tender age of 40! :facepalm

And congrats on gold - well deserved!

Welcome Tori! good to see the next generation modelers picking up the knife and gluebottle! Hope my son will do the same in a couple of years :)
//Mats

Welcome to the Alliance Tori. We may have met at the Colorado Nationals back in 2013. You are definitely blessed with your father's talent; it will be a pleasure seeing your work posted here. Your car already exceeds anything I can do, so you'll fit right in.

Congrats on the ribbon as well. You deserve it.

Back