• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi from the UK

Welcome to MA. There's a bunch of nutburgers here who love building models.
Don't ask me what a nutburger is, my 2 year old grandson has got me sayin it!

Tim

Welcome to MA. There's a bunch of nutburgers here who love building models.
Don't ask me what a nutburger is, my 2 year old grandson has got me sayin it!

Tim

Almost sounds like one of those things a vegan would come up with. :woohoo:

Welcome James! :drinks i'm not the most frequent poster but i pop in now and then :) looking forward to see your work :Hiay
Greetings from belgium
Mats

Guys thank you for you welcome, some posts are up with current build progress....

Been quite due to some home and work issues but hoping to get things moving soon. :captain

New base work coming for the big build for 'Where's the boss' :pilot :pilot :frantic

Eye for an eye build still on the bench but very slow.

New airbrush arrived today as I over clean the last one into pieces.... :smack :bat :bat

Well, I'm late to the party again, but I'm glad to see you over here too. Welcome from another MBI refugee. Looking forward to seeing some of your work soon.

Thanks for the welcome, really missing the bench right now so much going on in the real world and eats my bench time away to nothing. :tomato :smack :facepalm :zen

But hope to get a little something going this weekend to my mood

Welcome Aboard, Sir! :salute
Greetings from the Sultry, Soggy Prairie, in these United States! :captain Dam the Martinis! Full speed ahead! :pilot

Back