• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HI from Russian!!!

Ship

Hi All! :woohoo:
I am happy to register for this forum, like the friendly atmosphere
About me:. I do models in 1 \ 35 scale and building dioramas

Thank you for the warm welcome. Today (within hours) that day will show one of my works. I have some problems with language, so I use online translator :laugh:

I have problem with the language also, and it's native for me... You're doing fine. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Hiya Ship :) ,

We are very glad to have you with us , please do not worry about the language barrier as we are so happy you have joined us and you are very , very welcome here .

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Ship. :Hiay

Welcome to T&T. It is a great place to practice working on models, and translators ;) . But don't worry about the language. Models are all the same language, and pictures too (y) .

Gary B)

Hello Ship,

Wellcome to TnT, I´m sure you gonna love the place. And don´t mind about the language, it won´t be a major problem.
Best regards,

Juliano

Back