• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HETZER 1/35 LATE VERSION ITALERI REBUILD

STEINER

Hello TNT forumists, this is my latest build in 1/35, based on the ancient italeri kit with aftermarket stuff for this kit, p/e ABER,EDUARD, barrel/manlet CMK, tracks FRIULMODELISMO, MOSKIT exhaust and FORT DUQUESNE wheels. It is based on a color plate from the book HETZER by MBI, a whitewashed 510 Pz.Jag.Abt. Feb 1945 Poland.
The figure comes from the TAMIYA WESPE kit, painted with acrylics as usual.
Thanks for looking, Teo
P4120076.jpg

P4120074.jpg

P4120051.jpg

P4120048.jpg

P4120047.jpg

P4120069.jpg

P4120068.jpg

P4120065.jpg

P4120054.jpg

P4120049c3.jpg

jack2.jpg

helmets.jpg

f.jpg

e.jpg

d.jpg

crew.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

P4120070c.jpg

P4120066c.jpg

P4120065c.jpg

P412.jpg

I am not cleaning that !!!! You hoon around in the snow , getting that kewl looking Hetzer all dirty ! No wonder you are all cold !!!! :laugh:

Excellently yucky looking muddy finish ;)

Jenny :kiss:

Best of all, I would have never guessed it was the Italeri kit! It goes to show that an older kit can look just as good (perhaps better) than the newer ones in the hands of a skilled modeler.

Thanks for posting!

Thank you for looking and commenting TNT forumists, even i dont understand what kewl? means, i forgot to add these fotos of the model before painting,with all the additions/corrections i made

035.jpg

037.jpg

cheers , Teo

I SO MUCH WANT TO BUILD A 1/35 HETZER...I DONE THE 1/48 TAMIYA ONE...YOURS IS FURTHER INSPIRATION..... :ro:

Very cool. Looks well used and weary. I really like the crew commander also. Well done.
James

Really nice atmospheric finish , crewman has the "I've had enough of this and want to go home" look , It just shows you don't need the latest Hi-Tech kit to get a great model .

best wishes
Brian

STEINER wrote:
Thank you for looking and commenting TNT forumists, even i dont understand what kewl? means, i forgot to add these fotos of the model before painting,with all the additions/corrections i made

Don't know if you found the answer but: Kewl, It was created to provide a higher level of cool than kool. Cool is generic, Kool is better, and Kewl is the best.

But I said it looked cold, as in "brrr MAN, it's freakin' cold on top of this rolling steel heap."

moon puppy wrote:
STEINER wrote:

Don't know if you found the answer but: Kewl, It was created to provide a higher level of cool than kool. Cool is generic, Kool is better, and Kewl is the best.

But I said it looked cold, as in "brrr MAN, it's freakin' cold on top of this rolling steel heap."
Ok i got it, kewl= super cool , fits also with my winter theme, thanks for the answer Moon Puppy, also thanks for commenting to mr.Knaus and mr.Brian, happy to meet you in TNT all of you guys, its a KEWL forum indeed! Teo :)

Back