• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Henschel 123 A1. JUST FINISHED!

Henschel 123 A1. THE OFFICE...

hf1036fb.jpg

:popcorn B) :popcorn B) :popcorn

Yeah baby!
Another beauty on your bench. Looking forward to this rarely modeled aircraft from your extremely capable hands.
Cockpit looks sensational!

Ian.

Fantastic work Luiz

The close up images are perfect.

Look forward to seeing more. :popcorn

Michael

Holly cow Luiz . Are those all kit parts ? :woohoo:

Amazingly well detailed kit , and you are doing a very nice job. :good:

Keep up the great work my friend.

Regards, Christian B)

Thank you my friend, except for the yellow cables (wiring), all the other pieces come with the kit.

This model impressed myself a lot, it is ver detailed you´ll see in the other steps of tis assembly.

Regards!

Luiz

Beautiful work Luiz!

That is normal for you, however, something that I noticed immediately was the photography. Stunning! Chrystal clear, the lighting is perfect. Great depth of field! Fantastic!!! I've seen a lot of great models photographed poorly in my life and always felt it was such a pity.

Lookin' great Luiz, Keep on doin what you're doing!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thank you very much my friend Bob, I´m very glad with your kind words...a big incentive for me, to do better and better!

:drinks

Luiz

:popcorn B) :popcorn B) :popcorn

Yeah baby!
Another beauty on your bench. Looking forward to this rarely modeled aircraft from your extremely capable hands.
Cockpit looks sensational!

Ian.

Many thanks, Ian...very appeciate!... glad you are liking this Henschel :drinks

Luiz

Gorgeous work as usual. Really enjoying the build so far. :popcorn :D
James

Well I finally got caught up with this and I have to say this is some phenomenal work! I'm stunned!

Many,many thanks, Errains, James and Duke for the nice words and incentive , very appreciate :eek:ldguy :drinks

See you soon!

Luiz.

Excellent Luiz...I strive one day to have my work come out as crisp as yours comes out...

Back