• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello

Juliano

Hello,

My name is Juliano Redigolo. I live in the southeast corner of Brazil and have been building scale models for a while, mostly sci-fi and recently turn into military modeling. I´m glad to be part of this group, must say you got a very nice site!
Best regards,

Juliano

G'day Juliano and welcome to Tanks and Things :laugh: ,

I am so glad you joined , we have a group build going called the Twilight Zone which is ideal for a Sci Fi build , so just ask Laura or Gary or Noel for details :)

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Juliano:
Welcome to T&T. Please make your self at home, and don't be shy about sharing your work with us all here. We would love to see what you can do.

Gary

Thank you all for the warm wellcome!
I did a site tour and must tell you that I saw a lot of cool things and works from very talented people. Once again I´d say I´m glad to join in. I will post some pics of my work soon.
Best regards,

Juliano

Juliano,
Welcome aboard.
I've got a nephew living down there teaching English.
Welcome to the dark side (military modeling)
Look forward to seeing your stuff. Sci-Fi is fun.
Again, Welcome to the site.
Shawn

Back