• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello to everyone!

welcome back erik! it's been too long since your last visit ...

greetings to gerda and miranda!

Hi Laura, good to see you again, and indeed it was to long, but I'm here to stay!

Gerda and Miranda sents greeting to you to! Miranda is going to live on her own soon, and still treasures the elefant broche youve sent her!!

Big hugs Erik

Hey ERIK ,

Welcome back !! I look forward to seein' your work !

From one ERIK to another ... Welcome Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qy5LEeFHig​

:erik

Thanks for the great welcome Erik! I think we .... Erik's of the world should united!! :drinks

Cheers Erik

Welcome back Erik!
We live in the same country,though in my part of the country we speak with 'the soft G'. :D
[I am from Limburg]

Groeten,Ron.

Hi Ron,

Good to see you here, I live in the north of Holland (Assen), but sooner or later I would like to retire and live in the south..............."alles wat nog mot dat duj ik merge".
Ga je ook naar de scale model challenge 2012? Kunnen we daar misschien wel ff een biertje doen :)

Groeten Erik

Hey Erik!

Why am I always the last one to notice things? I've really missed you. Great to have you back! Say Hi to Gerda and Miranda for me!

Bob

Hey Erik!

Why am I always the last one to notice things? I've really missed you. Great to have you back! Say Hi to Gerda and Miranda for me!

Bob

Hi Bob, it's good to be back, I've missed you to!

Started yesterday reading your weathering articles and looking at the progress on Logistics, I have a lot of catching up to do on this site, but it's great fun!

At the moment we are working hard to get Miranda's new home ready, Gerda doing the paper work, me putting furniture together and Miranda worrying about how much thea spoons she should buy 4 or 5 or mayby just 3 ?? and what colour :)

Please say Hi to Susan for us!

Talk to you soon

Erik

Welcome back Erik, I'm a swedish styrenoholic living in Belgium.

"Ga je ook naar de scale model challenge 2012?" I saw that it was in Eindhoven, we always get lost there when we pass Holland on the way to Sweden! :bang head :)
Would be nice to see you and Ron and drink a "pintje"
Greetings
Mats

"Ga je ook naar de scale model challenge 2012?" I saw that it was in Eindhoven, we always get lost there when we pass Holland on the way to Sweden! :bang head :)
Greetings
Mats

Think Erik and I will go there,Mats. :)
It's held in VELDHOVEN for the third time around now if I'm correct,but Veldhoven is close to Eindhoven.
Some of us guys just have to take pictures for this site,don't you think?

Greetings,Ron.

You damn tootin we need pictures! Maybe you guys can form the European branch of the SOB Model club that Mike, Chris, (sometimes) Joey and myself started here. I think we used SOB because that's what's mostly heard when we're modeling... :mpup

:laugh: Don't blame me,Mike.
Think Bob once called your little club that way.

Guess I am not that old,...I am still playing around with mud. :D

Greetings,Ron.

Greetings
Mats

Think Erik and I will go there,Mats. :)
It's held in VELDHOVEN for the third time around now if I'm correct,but Veldhoven is close to Eindhoven.
Some of us guys just have to take pictures for this site,don't you think?

Greetings,Ron.

Hi Mats!

Thanks for the welcome :ro: , and as Ron said yes I'm planning to go to SMC 2012! We should meet there! And take a pint or two :drinks

Last year I missed the show but in 2010 I was there with a friend, we arrived in Einhoven the day before the show and stayed in a hotel, so we could enjoy a few beers the night before, and arrive early at SMC.

Cheers Erik

Back