• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Trenton, Ontario

maus

Hello everyone, thank you for letting me join.

This is just to say hi as I am new to Tanks and Things.

I currently live in Trenton, Ontario, I have been here for 6 months. Previously I was in Cold Lake, Alberta for 12 years before I moved to Ontario to try a new job. My interest include 1/35 vehicles (all era's and countries), as well as 1/32, 1/48& 1/72 aircraft (all era's and countries).

James

Hey James, glad you made it on. You should post your Stugs and 251's. [strike]If you want to get on Jenny's good side post some planes[/strike] :evil: .
I'll be in my special corner if your looking :laugh:
James

HI! I am from down east in New Brunswick and have been to Trenton a few times, great stuff in the musuem there! Dave

Hi James.

Welcome to T&T. It's a great place for just about everything. And it is great having another guy here that does both mud mixers and wingy thingys ;) . But be forewarned, Laura is working on a "hole punch" :laugh: (you will have to ask Jenny about that) for any thing you have that gets off the ground :lol: .

So come on in, and don't be shy. Let us all see some of your work, and maybe join a group build or two.

Gary B)

G'day James ,

Well it is mighty fine you have joined us :laugh: , I am looking forward to seeing your tanks ! You build planes of all nationalities ? :unsure: Well thats okay we do not discriminate , we will shoot down anything :evil: !LOL

I am sure you will love it !

Jenny :kiss:

Hi James,

Welcome to TnT.

Its good to see you have interest in both aircraft and armour although its hard to try and start something because there is so many great aircraft and tanks around it sometimes a struggle to make the decision . :laugh:

Look forward to seeing your work.

Cheers
Michael

Back