• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Belgium

Yes Bob it is the same one , but it's years ago that I've seen or spoken to him, and I don't know if he is still building models . All I know is that he is also retired .
Bob I delivered my models Yesterday to Mr van de Poel(the big boss of the trucking Cie) . Man he was so pleased with the results of the 3 last models , talked me about business and modelling .....and ordered two(yes 2 ) 1/24 Models again ;as one of them is a complete scatch build again , I know the next 6 months what to do ....... now that I'm almost 70, I'm thinking wy have days only 24HRS....
Thank You also for your support .
Eddy

Yes Bob it is the same one , but it's years ago that I've seen or spoken to him, and I don't know if he is still building models . All I know is that he is also retired .
Bob I delivered my models Yesterday to Mr van de Poel(the big boss of the trucking Cie) . Man he was so pleased with the results of the 3 last models , talked me about business and modelling .....and ordered two(yes 2 ) 1/24 Models again ;as one of them is a complete scatch build again , I know the next 6 months what to do ....... now that I'm almost 70, I'm thinking wy have days only 24HRS....
Thank You also for your support .
Eddy

Okay, I thought it was the same guy.

Congratulations! Sounds like a nice way to bring in some extra cash as well as have some fun. I'd like you to think about doing a lot of step by step as you build them, especially the scratch built one and post them on here. I'm sure the guys would really enjoy watching a completely scratch built tractor trailer truck in progress.

Yes, the older I get, the shorter the days seem.

Bob

Back