• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HEINKEL 51- JUST FINISHED!

HEINKEL 51- WINGS / RIGGING...

Hi mates!

Doing the wings rigging...the pictures tell all the story...hope you enjoy it :eek:ldguy

Hope to show the Heinkel 51 ready for painting in the next update...see you there!

Luiz.

:dude (y) This is looking really nice Luiz and like Paul i too have the 1/32 Silver wings float version, so watching you do the rigging is giving me plenty of inspiration.

Ian.

Nicely done Luiz! So you knot the ends and tape them...then remove tape and sand down? Just trying to piece together how you're doing it because it looks great! :notworthy (y)

I_LIKE_IT.jpg

Hi mates!

Doing the wings rigging...the pictures tell all the story...hope you enjoy it :eek:ldguy

Hope to show the Heinkel 51 ready for painting in the next update...see you there!

Luiz.

Very interesting... :hmmm

:dude (y) This is looking really nice Luiz and like Paul i too have the 1/32 Silver wings float version, so watching you do the rigging is giving me plenty of inspiration.

Ian.

Glad to help you in future projects...thank you for the support! :drinks

Luiz.

Nicely done Luiz! So you knot the ends and tape them...then remove tape and sand down? Just trying to piece together how you're doing it because it looks great! :notworthy (y)

Dear Mike, in the next update, I´ll show you more details how I did the job!...Thank you!

Luiz.

Thank you Mike, Piet, Paul, Bob, Chris gator and Terry for the nice comments...very appreciate :eek:ldguy

Luiz.

HEINKEL 51- LANDING GEAR STRUCTURE/RIGGING

Hi all!

I´ll try to show to you how I did my rigging job, it was the first time that I made this.

First of all, you must have the rigging plan of the plane.

Second make holes were the cables will go.

Now see the sbs squeme :

1- passing the cables :

2 - the ends of the cables are fixed with tape :

3 - a small amount of super glue is applied to the underside of the wing:

4- After the super glue dries, I cut the excess with a sharp knife (the oposite side were the cable was glued) :

5- applying putty in all holes (small amounts) :

6- Sanding step :

7- The rigging is ready :

Hope you like it...and I hope I have been useful for you in your futures projects...

Luiz.

HEINKEL 51- READY FOR PAINTING...

Hi!

At finally, ready for painting... the twelve engine discharges will be painted separately...

See you soon!

Luiz.

Back