• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY POPPY...BOB LETTERMAN!!!!!!!!

I had a wonderful birthday, couldn't ask for better! Got lots of books and even the original Andrea General locomotive, (A future diorama). Took Gail on a 4 day Kansas City father/daughter vacation, Ken and Sandra Jones are here visiting from England and wednesday, Wes Bradley, (An MA member and good friend), Sandra Jones and I will have a combined birthday dinner. All three birthdays fall within 5 days of each other!

Thanks Dave, Terry, Kryptosdaddy, Mike, James, Duke, MP, (My boy), Chuck, Tony, Paul, Ron, Andy, Piase, Mats and Veerle, Dusan, Gatto, Tanktrax, Christian, Saul, Laura, Martin, Joe and a special thanks to Nytescrybe, (My daughter Gail), who was so thoughtful to start this post!

You guys are great!

Bob

Once again I'm a day late an a dollar short .............. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bob !!!

That last piece of B - Day cake is yours , ......... but the second to last one is mine !!!

Sorry for the late response Bob, :blush: (But mayby this will makes you feel better; I've forgot my own birthday to :hmmm )

All the best wishes for you from us!!

Erik, Gerda and Miranda

Sorry for the late response Bob, :blush: (But mayby this will makes you feel better; I've forgot my own birthday to :hmmm )

All the best wishes for you from us!!

Erik, Gerda and Miranda

Thanks Erik, If it wasn't for my daughter Gail and wife Susan, I would probably forget mine as well! :D

Bob

Happy Birthday Bob. I hope you have many more.
Mike

Thanks Mike, good to hear from you!

Bob

Back