• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings

vladgothic

Thought I would pop in and say hello as I have finally gotten round to resigning on the new site. And just how splendid it is I must say :)

So a big well done to Jenny and the team.

Some of you may know me from some UK sites and some may remember me from the old site here.
Hopefully I will get some time to participate in some of the shared builds, and learn some more skills.

As to periods I was a dyed in the wool axis ww2 modeller....bbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuutttttt I seem to have gotten interested in modern US vehicles, the Stryker for one, currently working my way through the initial IAV with full bird cage from the most excellent Griffon company.

enough rambling for now

Vlad

well, well, well ... so we meet again!

welcome vlad and congratulations on becoming daddy! good to know that the black hordes keep growing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkTEunB_AWI&feature=player_embedded

Welcome, Vlad! You just KNOW we're going to try to bring you back to the darkside, right?

G'day Vlad , :D

Glad you joined the all new site . You have become a daddy too ? Congratulations .

Now I am looking forward to some picture updates on your current builds too .

Jenny :kiss:

Hey now there's a blast from the past!
How are you Vlad?
Good to hear you have moved on from those persky German builds ;) Now to just backdate your US stuff to WWII... :laugh:
Brad :side:

Thanks for the warm welcome folks :)

Jenny and Laura, many thanks for the congrats........ but just a lil premature, baby still has about 7 weeks cooking time if all is going to plan, fingers crossed!

oooo and Laura thanks for the Neph vid........ one of my all time fave groups, and one that baby seems to love doing the tummy two step too.

Brad, you never know....... surprise myself sometimes :laugh:

Welcome Vlad,

I just finished reading a thread on your fabulous S-boote! How do you keep from getting cross-eyes and arthritis on your fingers when working in that scale?
(y)

Regards,

Back