• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings to all.

de3freak

:) ... Greetings ... :) :
It has been a long time that I have been visiting this FORUM as a guest.
My hat is off to everyone here in a show of respect and admiration on such fine work I have had the joy and pleasure of seeing ... (y) .
I finally decided to register and give it a try ... :) .
I see this medium as a good way too make new friends, help fellow modelers ( if I can ) and be helped as well ... :) .

Take care my friends ... :) .

Welcome to MA! i'm sure you will find a lot of nice people here, What subjects do you build? i see a daytona racecar in your pic, so i guess it can be cars? :)

//Mats

:) ... Greetings ... :) :
Thank you all for the nice welcoming comments ... :blush: .
I wish to take this opportunity to answer some questions made, I do so with respect ... :v .

Mats :

Welcome to MA! i'm sure you will find a lot of nice people here, What subjects do you build? i see a daytona racecar in your pic, so i guess it can be cars?

The models I build are : CARS ( NASCAR 0nly ), AIRCRAFT ( military ), ARMOR, FIGURES, DINOSAURS, SPACE, SCIENCE FICTION.

Moon Puppy :

Welcome aboard, so what do we call ya?

My name is Erick, but since years ago I have been known as : de3freak ... :) .

Ian :

I know that 'Handle' - Have I seen it over at Randy's place ??

It seems we have seen each other lately, Randy ? ... yes, and others ... :) .

Take care my friends, and again, thank you all for the comments ... :) .

Back