• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from more one Brazilian!!!

Welcome, Artur! The world owes Brazil a great debt if only for the bikinis we see on your happy shores. ;) As for your avatar, my wife, our friend and her 5 year old son rode the Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland today, and all I can say is Yo, ho, ho!

Thank's for the welcome Chuck, let's say that the bikinis are our visiting card, together with samba and futebol...:D

But we have more than meet the eyes... like Sepultura e Angra!!!:ro:

Olá, seja bem-vindo Artur! :)

This is a very nice place to be, as there are many experienced, talented and very generous people here, always willing to help. ;)

Feel yourself at home and show some of your builds! :dude

Cheers! B)
Fernao

:notworthy Bob Letterman,
first thank you for the welcome.
And I should say that's a honor speak with a master on the art of models!:notworthy
That's know worldwide.

And for sure I alredy knew the friendship around here!

I glad be part of the Clã!

Cheers!

Obrigado Fernão!

And it was for a link that you post on plastimodelismo.org, that I end up in here!:D
hopefully my beginer builds could be accept here!

Cheers Friend!

Hey, Arturius
There's no time like the present to get started. Maybe, you'll win rookie of the year!
Peace and Love,
Randy

Thank's for the welcome Randy!

Win? maybe, but sure apreciate more the friends and knowledge, that I'll do here in this Alliance!(y)

Hi Arturius,
Welcome to the site. I have developed an interest in builders from Brazil lately. You should have fun here.

Cheers, Christian B)

Nope, but if you turn to and act like a good sailor, I have Rum and Grog...
I spend 24 years in the US Navy. The beating will stop when Morale improves so get
to work and show off some of that stuff.
Shawn

Of Course Sir!!!
Immediately my lord, I'll do my best sir!:woohoo:

serious now, I hope the years in the US Navy had been nice. If the brazilian Navy was something like yours, I probable will try to be a deck officer of a wing carrier.:D
I'm fascinate for that!
http://cdn.wn.com/pd/52/e5/01c2c450a11688205f855cdabf75_grande.jpg

Hi Arturius,
Welcome to the site. I have developed an interest in builders from Brazil lately. You should have fun here.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Cristian, and I garantee that is a lot of excelent modelers here in Brazil, and for sure we have a large criativity for the lack of material destinated for plastic models.:sick:

Nope, but if you turn to and act like a good sailor, I have Rum and Grog...
I spend 24 years in the US Navy. The beating will stop when Morale improves so get
to work and show off some of that stuff.
Shawn

Of Course Sir!!!
Immediately my lord, I'll do my best sir!:woohoo:

serious now, I hope the years in the US Navy had been nice. If the brazilian Navy was something like yours, I probable will try to be a deck officer of a wing carrier.:D
I'm fascinate for that!
http://cdn.wn.com/pd/52/e5/01c2c450a11688205f855cdabf75_grande.jpg

I was Military Police. I spend a bunch of time on the flight deck of all kinds of ships.
I served on a troop transport, a Fast Frigate, a Mine Sweeper, Helicopter Carrier and the Nimitz a
full blown Carrier. Couple of short duty stations and some over seas stuff to round it all out.
Had a great time.
Shawn

I was Military Police. I spend a bunch of time on the flight deck of all kinds of ships.
I served on a troop transport, a Fast Frigate, a Mine Sweeper, Helicopter Carrier and the Nimitz a
full blown Carrier. Couple of short duty stations and some over seas stuff to round it all out.
Had a great time.
Shawn

All that I could do it's imagine how wonderfull that experience was.
Of Course with some rough times, like every job, but unique! :ro:

Back