• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GOOGLE MEET FOR MODELER'S ALLIANCE? Who is in?

AWESOME! I thought we would try a weekend Meet to accommodate More Model Maniacs of all devotions. :geekon:

I'll try to make it.....if I'm up and remember. I didn't do so well at remembering the club meeting last Saturday. :facepalm:

That won't work for me. I'll be at Mass that morning; right as that starts in my part of the country. Afterward I have to try and get as much as possible ready for the Nationals that week. I'm driving out Monday with my collection and any entries I bring.

Maybe next time.

Anyone interested in another Google Meet?
Sunday, 15 August 2021. 1030 to 1300 hrs Central time.
meet.google.com/gnq-odtr-seu

I thought I would schedule this one in the daytime on the weekend to accomodate more M/A members.
Your thoughts, Gentlemen?
bumping the link.

That link should be hot.
if you need to test audio, video just click and test away.

Coffee and pah in lieu of rum and darkness. Hmm. I expect we should have a fine time!
Does everybody have Pah?! (Pie fur you Yankees!) Ima hopin' so!

The Google Meet started at 1030 CST with Bob, Paulw., Helios and myself. It was fun to see a few new faces! Later on, John Eaton and Paul Schafer popped in to visit as well. It's a good thing we did this in the daytime, or it would have run into the wee hours.
It is now 1345 and I enjoyed talking about models and sharing stories!
Thanks Men!!

Back