• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Goodies for sale- Moar Stuff Page 3!

Goodies for sale!

Thank you Chuck! :notworthy I can't dig deep right now but let's see what's left over after payday.

Goodies for sale- Moar Stuff Page 2!

I'll take the train, and any of the mecha that others don't want. I'm a sucker for big stompy robots. :soldier

ll right, Dan- the train is yours! I'll add it to your pile and wait a bit to see if anyone else wants the other mechs. Thanks! :)

I hope whoever takes those Valkyries give them the love they need :love

As I said, since no one else seems interested in them, I'll happily take all of the Gundam and Macross kits.
Chuk, you're a stash-building hero. :drinks

Boom! You're gonna get a big box, Dan! Many thanks- I'm glad they're going to a good home.

How are things going with the move Chuck? Hope all is fast, swell, and easy!

(OK a little 50's throwback there) :D

Chuck, if it's still up for grabs, my son may want the Yamato.

We've been RC'ing the old Lindberg destroyer kit and are about to test it out in the local reservoir today. Since the Tammy kit is motorized, it may be an ideal candidate for RC as well.

If you could give me a rough idea of the shipping to NY (10917), he can check his finances and decide. He's 14 but has more disposable cash than me... :hmmm

Thanks!

Wow, it's too bad I found this so late. I would have enjoyed getting the train since that's what I've been building lately. Otherwise, nothing else quite fits my building categories.

Chuck, I do hope you'll be able to get to Orangecon before your move. Otherwise, have a safe trip.

Things are humming along, Paul- cheers!

Ausf, I estimate about $26 for standard US post. I just have to find a box to fit it. It would be a great RC candidate- and it's a piece of history.

Too slow, Duke! ;) I may be able to make the show- but things are super busy. Plus, I'll be executed if I bring any more kits home before the move!

Ausf, I estimate about $26 for standard US post. I just have to find a box to fit it. It would be a great RC candidate- and it's a piece of history.

Sounds good to us Chuck. Let me know how/when you want payment.

I don't mind you just wrapping it with craft paper if you think the box is sturdy enough, or reinforcing somehow without having to chase down a monster box if that helps.

It's all yours! I'd feel better if it were in corrugated- I'll look around. No need to pay until I get the actual price. Thanks!

You need but ask, Ed! Check the previous page, plus these 2 additions:

145691-11185.jpg

All there- 1 dollar

uh60bt.jpg

in torn shrinkwrap- I've never opened it- 5 bucks SOLD!

Back