• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Going to be off work for awhile.

A little after 10 AM today, the place I was to go to for my first visit, who has twenty five doctors, called me, and I was told the doctor who was to see me today, had to step out.

Now then, This group I had called has a place in Brownstown, and Lancaster, PA. The Brownstown clinic is saying the earliest they can get me is November 30th.

Lancaster is booked until January,

I am the one who is being told that my appointment was cancelled. I did not cancel it. But yet these people can[t get me in for my first visit for another twenty three days? :bang head :bat :vmad

A little after 10 AM today, the place I was to go to for my first visit, who has twenty five doctors, called me, and I was told the doctor who was to see me today, had to step out.

Now then, This group I had called has a place in Brownstown, and Lancaster, PA. The Brownstown clinic is saying the earliest they can get me is November 30th.

Lancaster is booked until January,

I am the one who is being told that my appointment was cancelled. I did not cancel it. But yet these people can[t get me in for my first visit for another twenty three days? :bang head :bat :vmad

Chad, ask if you can be referred to an off site doctor . They should be able to since your condition is serious enough that you being can't work .

Cheers, Christian B)

Hopefully things are sorted quickly & smoothly Zod. You'll be in my thoughts.

Cheers. :zen:

It breaks my heart to report that Chad Lebo, The Zod, passed away today. More details in another post.

Regards,

Back