• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

G'day!

Delta Hotel

Hello all,
I stumbled across this great site while surfing the net for inspiration(and there is certainly some inspiration here). I am from Australia and have been trying to improve my modelling skills since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I enjoy building armour of all kinds and even the odd wingy thingy. At the moment I have more WIP's than finished kits but as we all know life gets in the way sometimes.
Thanks for having me on board,
David.

Welcome to the best site going. The inspiration cup overfloweth here. Look forward to seeing your models.
James

Welcome David, glad to have you stumble in.

Are Australian grasshoppers as fearsome and deadly as some of your other insects?

:laugh:

Make yourself at home.

G'day Dave :) , well from one Aussie to another , welcome to Tanks and Things :laugh: .

I am sure you will love it here and hopefully you will join the fun of the group builds and get some modelsin the finished showcase :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Hi David,

Welcome aboard, I'm a newbie too and the welcome is definitely warm round here, it's a cracking place!

all the best
Jon

Hey Davo
Welcome mate, and I have to say that is a beaut avatar pic ;)
Not a cooler or chilly bin anyone, but an Esky B)

Delta Hotel wrote:
@Ken - nothing as fearsome as an Aussie grasshopper.
Unless the Aussie Grasshopper is a "Big Red" Aussie Grasshopper and it splats into your windscreen doing 120kms :pinch: There goes the no claim bonus ! :pinch:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jenny croft wrote:
Delta Hotel wrote:
Unless the Aussie Grasshopper is a "Big Red" Aussie Grasshopper and it splats into your windscreen doing 120kms :pinch: There goes the no claim bonus ! :pinch:

Try hitting one at 180KMS P/H, bloody hard to wipe off the windscreen :duh

p9170055_20100706_1230450416.jpg

Von Bulow wrote:
jenny croft wrote:
Delta Hotel wrote:

Try hitting one at 180KMS P/H, bloody hard to wipe off the windscreen :duh

p9170055_20100706_1230450416.jpg

You had a windscreen left ? or just a big hole where it was :eek:hmy: .

Richie hit one near Dubbo , it wrote his work car off , came through the window and broke his nose .

Jenny :kiss:

p9170053_20100706_1506486229.jpg

Hi All,

Firstly welcome David! Plenty of us convicts floating around here!

Thanks for the tip MP and i must have missed that episode?

Jenny, theres still a windscreen, although the sleek profile doesnt suit the Falcon!

Back