• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

G-518/Ben Hur Trailer drawings?

Hi All

I've been trying to locate some line drawings/blueprints of the G-518 trailer, also commonly known as the Ben Hur trailer. Unfortunately many hours of googling has turned up very little, and what items it did, the only ones of the trailer were very tiny, and dimensions were not easy to read. So.. I was wondering if anyone has a scan of a line drawing/blueprint with dimensions?

Thanks in advance

Rob

I was looking around for pictures and drawings of the water buffalo, and i started to scratchbuild the frame, but i just found pics no drawings.
If i see something i let you know :)
//Mats

Hi Mats

Thanks for that :) If I come across drawings, or a trailer I can get measurements from, I'll pass on the details also. Unfortunately the trailers are very rare here. The few that are here have been brought in by collectors, and are rarely on display.

Thanks again

Rob

Back