• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

French Indochina war LCVP (patrol boat)

Here is the roof and the partial armoured steering :skipper part of the LCVP

ha98f812.JPG

hb255c3f.JPG

h0f16c1c.JPG

h1fa6cbd.JPG

Mostly scuffs and scratches.... these LCVP's (Higgings boats ) where made of plywood and some steel plates on the hull ..............so there wont be much rust on this one .

You know Piet I think I have one of these in the stash somewhere and you are really getting me thinking about building something like you build. Its just so darned cool and unique.
James

Love the work, but that guy is starting creep me out.

He's in every photo, staring into my soul. :blink

One thing Piet ...... Your very astute at your craft ..... (y)

''Astute''

:eek:ldguy Havend heard this word before ,i looked it up .........its a good one Thanks !

Your more than welcome ..... I'm a Texas Redneck now but I usta have a good command of the English language ..... It's just Texan is easier ...... :rotf

Just adding my observations on the new roof ..... nice ..... with functioning roof hatch ..... excellent ..... (y) :eek:ldguy

One curtain / canvas flap done,made from milliput white and black mixed together
Still needs some light sanding.

h8c682e7.JPG

ha60277e.JPG

hf5c12dd.JPG

h05b35a8.JPG

Back