• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

First Blood Registration

jknaus

Administrator
This will be a 6 month build starting 2 Sept 2013 to 2 Mar 2014. Anything used in the invasion of Poland. Let er rip :D
James

Correction, PanzerII, Tamiya. Start photo coming soon.

8Rad huh? hmm...got too much PE for that one.

In all my materials i have info that first combat use of Ju-88 was a Norway campaign in April 1940. In September 1939 on a few of them was attached to the KG25 for test but they wasn't used in action.

In all my materials i have info that first combat use of Ju-88 was a Norway campaign in April 1940. In September 1939 on a few of them was attached to the KG25 for test but they wasn't used in action.

Yeah, thats what I found also. Oh well. :idonno
James

I thought I'd signed up for this. I'm in with a German horse-drawn machine gun wagon used by the infantry. Pics to be posted a little later on.

I thought I'd signed up for this. I'm in with a German horse-drawn machine gun wagon used by the infantry. Pics to be posted a little later on.

This one Mark?

Zwilling.jpg

Greetings,Ron.

I'm in with... drumbeat...
T-26 from Zvezda with Komplekt ZIP conical turret with welded mask and combat light. If it approaches under campaign conditions?

Just making it official here, i'm in and i'll be doing a 1/35th CMK Pz 35(T) with Eduard details set and Fruil tracks.

Back