• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finaly my walker entrance

SA Dave

Finaly I have time to post my entry

Dust board game walker adapted to 1/35
Luther1.jpg

Luther3.jpg

Beginning picture all disasembled
EntranceSciFi.jpg

Have started to fill and sand and is busy adapting an mech arm to an 20 mm canon from an old Wirblewind kit

:yipee Yeah Dude !! Very Cool Walker & Styrene to boot coming from Dust ..... They make some Cool stuff !!

I'm lookin' forward to this !!!!!

They come out Pre asembled and give you an option of atatching difrent arms. I will advise anybody to first cut them of theyr base.

The asebly is done quite poorly so lots of cleaning up work but they have great detail on them. The worse thing on this kit was its MG it is really a bad looking mass of plastic.

They are distributed by an american company and there is quite an few options of difrent walkers both US and German available also figures that I think will be more 1/48.

My next one will be an US Light or heavy walker. The US heavy walker looks quite funky. The US medium walker seems to be based more on the Sherman.

I will advise any modeler with even an bit of experience that wants to do an Cheap walker to give one of these Dust board games walkers an go - they are great.

You will not find them in hobby shops but go look at Board Game shops. They are very popular in the US and they are priced about an third of the price of an similar Warcraft vehicle.

Happy building guys

What he means are COMIC SHOPS, ours hosts the local RPG clubs and that place is full of this kinda stuff- i have never played but I have been at the store when the gamers arrive and begin setting up. Some of those guys are bringing boxes of awesomely painted vehicles and figures. its a cool hobby- I'll look for these Dave! Mucho thanks! lol. :yipee

Well Bob Mike was saying I am either finished right in the start or the last day. Just had to get one done way before the last second. :D

Thanks Dave I could get away with over weathering it because its a wiffer.

Back