• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F14 anyone ?

Definitely on my list, but $150 is a bit steep for me. Probably be a sale or 2nd hand acquisition. I do hope it does well though. The A+/B is an overlooked subtype.

That's MSRP. You can find them a bit less than that from various suppliers, but still more than a Tamiya. But it is a B, and still probably cheaper than a Tamiya + B conversion pieces.

My 1:48 GWH SU27 is longer than my 1/24 spit i built recently....its 1.5 times bigger than my 1/32 F4U Corsair :)

Find me most interested in this subject! I've seen your other builds and I expect excellence (as usual), Sir.
I REALLY want to see you do the 1/48 Revell/Monogram kit. "Show me what you got, Kid.":lol:

Well……that was interesting, educational and most importantly… funny!
never heard of the GWH Tomcat
I built the Tamiya F-14 a couple of weeks…(a couple of weeks being about a month now) ago and liked it so much half way to completion I went and bought another one. Which is also nearly complete!
if Tamiya re did this (new kit) in my preferred 1/32 scale I’d probably go broke buying only F-14‘s

Oh ya, pictures...I always forget that part
IMG_6368.jpg
IMG_6369.jpg
IMG_6370.jpg
IMG_6371.jpg
IMG_6372.jpg
IMG_6373.jpg
IMG_6374.jpg
IMG_6376.jpg
IMG_6378.jpg

Always good to see the pilots in these things, shame most makes no longer include them/

Thanks
second build hit the cabinet this afternoon as well…basically a “add glue and paint, shake the box and, display the finished model” type thing.

Praise king Neptune! Markings besides VF-84/103. Those guys get all the good press!!
Chris, your Bounty Hunter is truly outstanding!
Warren, your Felix and Black Aces Jets are just cool as well!
Remember, my friends, F-14 max trap weight is 53,000 lbs. Fleet air defense wep's load out from the carrier is 2,2 and 2. 2 Feenie bombs, 2 sparrows and 2 sidewinders with external fuel tanks.
Admiral Tom Connolly's airplane is my favorite jet. Thanks guys!!

No proper Tomcat carries bombs. :lol:

The D's were quite adept at it...but that's not what the mission they were penned to carry out.

Back