• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Enter the New Kryptonians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt8Nb2SbKog&list=FLHZ1K-wezeNOOYcXF8AU4qQ&index=5&feature=plpp_video

From the journal of Lex.
My sources tell me those half breed alien scum are getting active. My goal is simple. To kill them,and steal their technology for myself. I have created a few surprises for them using the dregs of this new world.Then after they are destroyed,I shall take over this new world,and rule with an iron fist. Humanity is too stupid to rule themselves. I am a genius,and so it shall be me running the planet.

The first few experiments were a bit of a problem. Those "creatures" could not be controlled. They actually turned on the scientists,and killed them. But you can't have an omlette without breaking a few eggs. One day all of humanity will thank me for taking control. :evil:

From the journal of Jeeta-El.
Yesterday,we went outside of this bunker complex. We had to sight in,and test fire the 90mm's,and the 25mm cannons.We saw some strange things. There were these huge snakes attacking some huge rabbits. :fencing
Zod fired a burst of 7.62 MG fire at one of the snakes. All that did was draw attention to us. As the snakes looked like they were about to strike at us,90mm fire killed them.One shot at each was enough. The rabbits and us just stared at us for awhile. Zod gave them the peace sign. :v I think we may have some friends.

We were able to run some tests on the dead snakes. The meat on them is not poisonus or toxic to us. Fresh meat was enjoyed finally.We ate some,then turned the rest into rations for when we finally leave. As we were about to go back to the bunker,it felt like we were being observed by something human like. After we got back to our bunker,we checked the monitor recorders. Some beings with a real sickly,pastely complexion were seen. Who they are,we have no idea. if they want war,they shall have war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKgG2U6dJ0&list=FLHZ1K-wezeNOOYcXF8AU4qQ&index=64&feature=plpp_video

From the journal of Jeeta-El

Today was our first taste of combat. Those "people" outside of our bunker started the attack. We slaughtered them without remorse.Before their leader died,he said Lex is coming for us.and that he will destroy us. None of us know who this Lex character is. Zod said we will destroy lex,and any of his followers. All of our vehicles are combat loaded. We figure it will be a 250-300 mile drive to get to The Republic Of Texas. We feel it will be a dangerous drive. Who knows what dangers lurk out there. But we will triumph.

I am worried about Kal-El. For some reason,he really hates Leader Zod. Zod has shown us all nothing but respect. He is always aksing how we are doing,or asking us for ideas for our journey. Zod was in fine form during hand to hand combat. I think I am in love with him. We are going into our sleep pattern now. When we leave,we want to be at our destination within five days.

End journal entry.

The two V150's are now in my friends places.
b5.jpg

b7.jpg

r7.jpg

r9.jpg

Day 1
No more journal entries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prw7P9Z7uG8&list=FLHZ1K-wezeNOOYcXF8AU4qQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

As the New Kryptonians are finishing their preparations to leave their base to nead for The ROT,the perimater alarms begin to shriek.
"It seems the enemy has decided to attack us" said kap-Zod,the TC of the blue V-150. "Let us prepare a hot reception for them" Zod
tells the rest. Zod and three others,Con-Man,Kal-El,and Jeeta-El grab some flame throwers,and head to the main entrance. :evil:

As the door opens,pasty faced beings start running in. That is when the four of them start the flammenwerfers. The beings shriek in
pain as they are hit by the flames."Slowly fall back and keep your front to them" yells Zod. The four go back to the idling vehicles,and
shut the entrance to the vehicle shed. "How are we gonna get out of here,with so many of the enemy in front?" cries Kal-El. "We just go
out the emergeny exit" says Zod. As the rest of the New Kryptonians board their vehicles,Zod makes sure the place is primed to blow.

After checking the senors,the vehicles exit their home base.After driving for a few miles,the convoy halts. leader Zod presses the
button.A low rumble is felt,and heard,as their base is destroyed,leaving nothing for the enemy. As the convoy prepares to head east,a
crapload of the pasty skinned beings rise out of the sand to attack our heroes. Machine gun fire rings out,as the New Kryptonians start
destroying the enemy. After a few rounds of 90mm canister round,the enemy starts to run away.

"Evryone OK?" Zod asks the group.Everyone is fine they all reply.But one voice is missing. Kal-El's voice.All of them start looking for
Kal. He is nowhere to be found. Just then the wireless comes alive with Kal-El's voice. "Zod,it is me,Kal. I have defected to be taken
to Lex. I have with me our secrets. We shall destroy you.Then I shall lead the rest." Zod begings cursing. :angry:
"Have it your way Kal. You tell Lex That we are coming for him.And hell is coming with us!! You will bow down before me.I swaer it!"

Zod then breaks the connection. "Move out,and kill anyone who tries to kill us."

No,I won't quit my job to become a writer. :pp

Back