• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DW's Western Auto AC Delco #17 *FINISHED*

Darrell Waltrip's Western Auto AC Delco #17

Well, here's the pics...

h1d3c8d7.JPG

hd56d5f7.JPG

h35e7978.JPG

:hmmm - Is it just the lighting, Ed, or have you not yet painted the inside ??

Ian.

:hmmm - Is it just the lighting, Ed, or have you not yet painted the inside ??

Ian.

could be a lil of both. Not sure the inner body was painted or not... The interior is painted tho :drinks

Well, not much of an update but, I found another set o decals for this. A buddy of mine had an extra set layin' around so, when they git here... it'll be on!! :bat :bat (y)

Managed to get the decal on the hood yesterday & got the body masked off for the red paint but, was too hot in the garage to paint So, figgered I'd do it last night but, got too late & the lighting aint too good so, will just have to wait another day or so... :tomato

OK, here's a pic of the decal on the hood

h19b4d19.JPG

Hoping to get some paint sprayed in the next few days.... :idonno gonna try anyways...

RIght now I'm debating on whether to use Model Masters International Red or, Tamiya Red for the lower section of the body. Too hot to shoot right now but, maybe tonite or, in the morning...

Ok fellas (&smart arse) Sittin' here watchin' red Tamiya paint dry.... :drinks :hmmm

Back