• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DW's Western Auto AC Delco #17 *FINISHED*

Darrell Waltrip's Western Auto AC Delco #17

Clean the lens on your camera Eddy, kinda hazy out there in sunny CA :popcorn

STILL GOING.... :S :gogo ...

he49f96a.jpg

h1740131.jpg

h4c7d200.jpg

h859d46c.jpg

Patience & persistence.... Trust me on this, matey.

Ian.

DW's Western Auto AC Delco #17 *DECALS

Thanks fellas! :drinks I'm now on the last lap trying for a last lap pass!!! :evil:
But, with my luck... it'll be thru the grass!! :frantic

h7106876.jpg

h9d96024.jpg

h37a1d7a.jpg

hd25f7d5.jpg

hdceb3ab.jpg

hc1baeb5.jpg

h976d745.jpg

h55a7e5a.jpg

h2d019e1.jpg

Ok, time ta take a break &let the decals set then go back & clearcoat them. Then I'll add the windows and call it good (y) :beer

Just realized I started this almost 2 months ago! :eek:hmy: B) :gogo tho (y) :drinks

Looks fine, Ed, any chance we could see a couple more photos without the bench-clutter ?? - No disrespect intended, it would be nice to see the model standing 'proud' if you know what I mean.

Ian.

Looks fine, Ed, any chance we could see a couple more photos without the bench-clutter ?? - No disrespect intended, it would be nice to see the model standing 'proud' if you know what I mean.

Ian.

Yeah, yeah, keep yer shorts on :smack Hadto charge up the cell phone before I can upload some pics :tomato

Back