• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Donated Prizes

WOW thats a very magnamonous <sp> prize. Are you sure about it? I know I got one earlier this year and it is stupendous.
James

Hi James, no worries there! I'm actually going to get two one for myself

feel the need to get away from the Olive drab and Field grey for awhile! :gogo

Besides the Aussie dollars kicking hard thanks to the Chinese buying everything down here :notworthy :notworthy

So my stash is growing bigger by the day,

Adrian

Ok Guy's

Throwing this one into the mix to get you all motivated!

Longboat_2.jpg
[/img]

:evil:

Adrian
Did you say this is 1/32 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Fantastic gift Adrian

Hi guys,

I'd like to donate this: https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/giovanni-azzara/38596-finished-us-tanker will try to find out a good way to send it without crasching it...

I will also get back to you with other prizes, mostly figures, if is ok with you!

Ciao

Giovanni

Wonderful Giovanni! Thank you so much sir.

Really looking forward to what you'll do for us on the Campaign :popcorn

As you probably remember as one of the prizes in this contest I passed the monograph of PZL P.24 A-G issued by Kagero. As the prize applies to quite exotic themes which are Polish warplanes from the 30's of the twentieth century I decided to make it more comprehensive. Consequently I expanding the prize on the Mirage-Hobby model of the PZL P.24B in 1/48 scale. I hope that winner will enjoy complex prize. :unsure:

So, i would like to ask you for prize (no.10) description change and add below photo as well.

DSCF3534.JPG

OK, I got one more Donation...this is a choice of either Trumpeters 1/700 New Jersey in 1983 outfit or Fujimi's 1/72 Junkers Ju-87 BR.

Joe

Thanks again Joe! Wow, can't even keep up on the donations, still coming in.

Thanks to everyone who donated to Call To Arms (y)

Back