• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Elefant w/zimmerit #6465

Tony lee

Master at Arms
I found this while searching my stash of kits for a set of Friul tracks.

I remember starting this while waiting on an order sometime back in 2009 or 2010 and putting it back in the box when the order for another project came in.

I think i'll glue some more parts on while waiting for a warmer day to paint or my back ordered tracks come in. :idonno

Snow and or freezing rain moving in tomorrow :angry:
Tony lee

Saw the show yesterday about Elefant (Tank Overhaul Series) :) . I look forward your work on this project, great kit Tony.

All the best!
Dusan.

Good Morning

Pretty simple build so far. I only worked on it a couple of hours last night and got a lot done.

Update later today
Tony lee

Mike the tracks for the Elefant are made it's the tracks for the others i'm waiting for. :idonno

Tony lee

Hi All :Hiay

Construction wise the tow cables need to be made up and that should do it.

Don't panic on me the tracks are on there with the pin side out for ease of adjustment.

My picks for todays games are= Seahawks/New England :hmmm

Later Now
Tony lee

Tracks Colored

All caught up on my track building and coloring. Six sets in three days have been finished. :D

Cheers for now
Tony lee :)

Back