• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Die drei Männer/The three men

Ron, you need to ask Bob about those unlabeled jars of liquid on the bench. :D Glad you recovered so well! (y)

A well,sh*t happens,

Never would have thought that something like that would happen to me.
It was just a combination of things WHY it happened...

Feel a bit of :bang head & :blush:

Well,I will struggle along now,the figures are not wasted!
Alas it will take some more time to finish them,it seems at the moment I don't have enough benchtime. :unsure:

Greetings,Ron.

Without going into details,this is what I wrote in the 'What are you doing today' section;

Screwing up on my figures!
Two little bottles....standing side by side....one Humbrol liquid Poly glue...the other rectified turpentine
....guess what happened!

:laugh:
[now I can laugh about it]

Thanks!

I will try to continue on 'the three men',but alas my bench-time is limited at the moment.

Was on sick-leave when I started these,but with going on back to regular life and other interests,it will take some more time to finish these of.[But I will!!!] ;)

Greetings,Ron.

great to hear that life is getting back to normal again! and i hope you find time to finnish these guys because they are wonderful! :)
//Mats

Excuses, excuses...let me know if you need any more, I have lots.

Glad to hear you are on the mend, don't worry, those figures aren't exactly going to run away from home.

Tom

Yep,me and my camera aren't friends! :D

Let's have a look anyway.

Here is the officer with the 'Kradmeldermantel',the coat has a brownish colorshade,but it doesn't show in the picture.Managed to have a semi-gloss shine on it,it's a rubberised item.
Used wire to simulate a cigar.

Adje_1.jpg

The back side,here the semi-gloss shine is more obvious.

Adje_2.jpg

Used Eduard PE-parts for Panzerrankings.[WITH pink piping although they are 'Panzer Aufklärung' and the purist say it should be yellow piping,found in a book that yellow piping was used from Novenber 1944 onwards,other books say the yellow piping was used by units that original came from cavalry units,recon units which came from the original Panzerwaffe used pink...I am not trying to start a debate on this,but I stick to pink]
To give the goggles some depth I colored them with Tamiya Smoke on the glass parts.
think the goggles don't look too bad!
Adje_3.jpg

Adje_4.jpg

Ok,some paint touch up,and up to the third guy.
Pictures WILL follow![but don't know when]

Greetings,Ron.

Very nice, Ron.

I particulary like the Kradmantel and the camo trousers. Very well done !!!

(y) (y) (y)

Greetings

;)

Frank

No wonder he's smiling, look at the giant cans of beer he found!

Very expressive Ron, and the stoggie looks like it's lit.

Back