• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dang-it another Texan

Belated Welcome to MA from Australia Gerry, have fun, share the builds, I love trains :D

Laurence

Thanks Laurence !!! great to hear from the downunder's I'll see about reviving my Logging loco build here ...... :good:

Well Okay then we'll see about getting caught up here ..... Permission to come aboard Bob ..... looks like MBI is finally on it's last death pangs ..... The Fuhrer has decided that the Facebook forum is best ..... That's all I have to say ..... looks like I've found a new Home without Bats !!! ..... :geek :fencing :soldier :pilot

Just keep on posting stuff, Gerry. I sure hope you have been using the old Badger I sent. I also hope you had a blessed holiday season. Yep no bats.

I have had a busy one .... glad I'm finally getting a rest on the badger I've tried it out but most of my stuff I love to paint has been brush work lately .... I work on so many other of my Customers commission jobs that I don't have time for serous painting ..... and then again still working on the place to use a AB .... I really thankyou for it .... really nice one .,.... :notworthy (y) :good:

Back