• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

D DAY 2013 - THE RETREAT...JUST FINISHED AUG. 6th

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

My entry in this campaign...an edgie project...the Kübel is from Darius , and the figure isa Alpine one...see the first photos of my new project...hope to finish it immediately after the 2014 SOCCER WORLD CUP that is being performed in my country now (y) :D (y) :D ....

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

D DAY 2013 - THE RETREAT...June 7th.

Wow... Luiz, this will be a fantastic :woohoo: :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

D DAY 2013 - THE RETREAT...June 7th.

Thanks,Dusan , Bob and Dave for watching ana commenting this my new one...Best!

Luiz

D DAY 2013 - THE RETREAT...READY FOR PAINTING ...

Hi all!

...and the vignete is ready for painting job...

See you soon...

Luiz.

Glad to see the World Cup is finaly finished :drinks

That looks like an interesting figure vignette. Cant wait to see you do your magic.
James

Sure will follow this one,my friend! :popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

D DAY 2013 - THE RETREAT...THE AIRBRUSHING JOB...

Hi mates!

In this update,I´ll show the airbrusing job...after this I´ll start the hanbrushing job...just in time,it´s the first time that I used my latest aquisition : an airbrush from HARDER & STEINBECK : the INFINITY...it´s simply the best!...look the sequence...

See you soon with the handbrushing job...I intend to finish this project until next friday because I intend to participate of a Model Contest with it...BEST!

Luiz.

Back