• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber-Hobby 1/32nd Scale Bf-109E-4 First Look

Got this kit a few weeks ago.. Looks awesome and would be nice to do in the BoB GB if it happens.
propeller.gif

No Moon, I'm concentrating on finishing off a bunch of unfinished kits that have been haunting me for a couple of years before jumping into anything that ambitious !

Well...Dragon sure does like to give some options. Hopefully the fit is good as well. Good to see the nice choice of decals schemes...especially the Galland option. Weird they only give the one configuration of bombs though...no ETC 50 options?

I am finding some interesting bumps as I build Dragon's M7 Priest...others have said that's a dragon thing...easier to hide on armor...not so much so on the sleek 109. Thanks for the in the box shots Saul!

Okay without my refs in front of me, the E 4 shouldn't have bomb racks. The E-7 was the bomber version and had a solid nose cone and some other identifying characteristics and bomb rack. I could be wrong though.
James

Well this proves that James should not answer any more questions without first looking at his refs. Ther is a Bf 109 E4b. I apologize to anyone I misled with my assertions.
James

Back