• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry - razordws - LCM3

Looking good. Cant comment on weathering because thats were I always fall down. Liking it though (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks James.

Difficult to see the shading result in this pic but it is there. Hopefully it will show up better in the final pics. Now on to painting the details. I'm quite enjoying this build. :yipee

11LCM3.jpg

Well call me tail end Charlie but I got her done with half a day to spare. :yipee

The tank is one of my other CTA entries and yes it is a Firefly and yes it would not be riding in a USN Landing Craft but it looks so good in there. :pp

I was originally going to do the RN version but once I realized the MG's were not included on the RN boat I changed my mind.

12LCM3.jpg

13LCM3.jpg

14LCM3.jpg

15LCM3.jpg

17LCM3.jpg

18LCM3.jpg

19LCM3.jpg

20LCM3.jpg

Everytime I see one of these I wanna grab it. Next time...hope I do as well as you have Dave, NAILED it! :mpup

Back