• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA ENTRY-MrT-T-55A

I missed five pages! Anyway, nice to see her ready to go on display and the bench area prepared for George's Tiger. Great work as usual.

Regardless of the current fad, techniques like dry brushing should never be put aside as it works, the proof is in the pudding!

Regards,

I missed five pages! Anyway, nice to see her ready to go on display and the bench area prepared for George's Tiger. Great work as usual.

Regardless of the current fad, techniques like dry brushing should never be put aside as it works, the proof is in the pudding!

Regards,

Thanks Saul! Still a little left to do. There was just too much surface detail not to dry brush it. :laugh:

Terry B)

Well I think I've done all I can do to the T-55. So I'm calling this one done. I hope John would be pleased. Thanks to all who been following along. Here are some finish pic's happy to hear any final thoughts.

Terry B)

Terrys_T55_01.jpg

Terrys_T55_02.jpg

Terrys_T55_03.jpg

Terrys_T55_04.jpg

DSC08713.JPG

DSC08714.JPG

DSC08708.JPG

DSC08705.JPG

DSC08703.JPG

DSC08702.JPG

DSC08701.JPG

Terry, you truly are one talented sonuvagun! I have brashly taken the liberty of lightening up your pics a bit so that one and all can more fully enjoy this awesome build. Molodyets, rebyonka!

Terrys_T55_01.jpg

Terrys_T55_02.jpg

Terrys_T55_03.jpg

Terrys_T55_04.jpg

Terrys_T55_05.jpg

Terrys_T55_06.jpg

Terrys_T55_07.jpg

Terrys_T55_08.jpg

Terrys_T55_09.jpg

Terrys_T55_10.jpg

Terrys_T55_11.jpg

Back