• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry-- Jeeves-- Tamiya Jadgpanther

Left some spots open so I might...I had to be careful as I had the tracks and road wheels already painted...so I may hand paint he areas you see...got some research to do still...

Well...masking these stripes proved to be harder than I initially thought thanks to all the surface obstacles ;) I am liking the looks of things...but I think I may have to go back by hand and redo a few parts...but it really is a cool scheme...something out of the norm!
008%7E21.jpg

009%7E15.jpg

010%7E13.jpg

Thanks Ruben!

Well-- I've added the rest of the fiddly bits and have done some dot filter washes and a bit of pin washing here and there...I don't think I will weather this all too much...I do need to do more work on the exhausts to get them a bit more textured with rust-- got the figure going as well...might eventually do up a diorama, but for all intents and purposes, once I finish rusting the model will be done!
004%7E30.jpg

005%7E32.jpg

007%7E27.jpg

Thanks Randy!

I am pretty near the end of this one really-- I am not planning on adding a whole bunch of weathering on it...just have to touch up the left side a bit...
004%7E32.jpg

005%7E33.jpg

006%7E27.jpg

007%7E28.jpg

Back