• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry-- Jeeves-- ProModeler Ta-154 Moskito

Yup-- too late...clear-coated and decaled up...but I'll be adding some wsshes and filters which ought to soften it up a bit so the overspray blends in a bit more...

Found out that the decals were old enough to fall apart...luckily on a non-essential decal-- so after some Microscale treatment- and the long wait for the now thicker decals to soften enough to come off the paper-- here is where we stand:

001%7E35.jpg

003%7E36.jpg

Fiddly bits next!

Don't come buzzing me or I'll swat that thing!

Nicely done, I don't see a missing decal.

Regards,

Thanks Saúl and Luiz!

Saúl-- it was one of the swastikas...I used that one first intentionally as I knew I had a whole sheet of them in different sizes to replace them...I ended up just using two so they were the same...

I am calling this bird done-- as you can see, I did not put enough weight in the front end...but this one will be hanging from the ceiling, so no worries ;) Thanks again to Saul for the kit from my visit a couple years back...
006%7E28.jpg

004%7E33.jpg

Back