• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry - Dragunov - T-70M Early

Hi Erik,

Great progress. When I read the title, T-70M Special Edition, I thought the box came with the articulating (workable) tracks. If not, what makes this a 'Special Edition?"

Regards,

Hi Erik,

Great progress. When I read the title, T-70M Special Edition, I thought the box came with the articulating (workable) tracks. If not, what makes this a 'Special Edition?"

Regards,

Hi Saul,

Only the inclusion of the PE parts makes this a "special edition", the first T-70M and T-80 kits didn't have PE parts included, but with a later kit, 35039 GERMAN ARTILLERY TRACTOR T-70(r) AND 7,62cm FK 288(r) w/CREW PE parts were included.

So I think they wanted to include the PE to there T-70 and T-80 kits to, but to mark the difference between the "early" T-70 and T-80 kits and the ones including PE they called them "special edition", just my thoughts :idonno

But the inclusion of the new articulating tracks would have made it a real special edition.

Erik

Hi Erik,

Regards,

Hi Saul,

Only the inclusion of the PE parts makes this a "special edition", the first T-70M and T-80 kits didn't have PE parts included, but with a later kit, 35039 GERMAN ARTILLERY TRACTOR T-70(r) AND 7,62cm FK 288(r) w/CREW PE parts were included.

So I think they wanted to include the PE to there T-70 and T-80 kits to, but to mark the difference between the "early" T-70 and T-80 kits and the ones including PE they called them "special edition", just my thoughts :idonno

But the inclusion of the new articulating tracks would have made it a real special edition.

Erik

After looking at the MiniArt site again, the special edition T-70M kit also includes parts to build an "early" or a "late" production model.

Erik

Thanks guys for the comments (y)

Just a little update, primed and painted the little tank in it's basecolor

22T-70MEarlySovietLightTank21.jpg

22T-70MEarlySovietLightTank20.jpg

More soon, thanks for looking!!

Erik

Hi Guys,

Finaly some work doen on the T-70. Detail painting, decals and a gloss coat applied ready for washes etc.

22T-70MEarlySovietLightTank23.jpg

22T-70MEarlySovietLightTank22.jpg

Hope you like it! Comments always welcome (y)

Erik

Back