• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cowboy it's so old cant even who made it !

pokuna

Hi guys

Been doing this off and on for a while , not happy with the hat colour , and the shirt might change colour any ideas?, want to get some grim and perspiration stains on it , think I might put a bit more of a Quigley beard on him .
I made a rifle scabbard out of a coffee foil pouch and added some bits and bobs out of the spares box, just has undercoat on it will colour it up with some Indian bead work
hcaf2b38.jpg

h9a3a3c1.jpg

ha905cb1.jpg

h04c0879.jpg

hfcbec7a.jpg

heb4f081.jpg

h1e5f48e.jpg

Cheers mate

Will have to make a rail fence ,well just a little bit to suggest a Coral behinds him

Cheers Chris

Hi guys that a great idea with the flesh colour Will give that a whirl.
The colours I used for the chaps were a mixture of Citadel colours I have taken a couple of pics hope that helps.

h15fe0b4.jpg

h07d8029.jpg

he48d82d_2013-10-27.jpg

he48d82d.jpg

h36fc7a0.jpg

I used a metal cote type paint for the Conchos, I need to put some stains on the chaps make them look more lived in and the spur straps need more detailing

Cheers Chris

Hi James

Yea great names but I must admit they are lovely paints to use and last well with the type of tops they have
Cheers Chris :drinks

:Cheers Andy
I am going to give the shirt a new colour thinking of what you suggested with the flesh tone .
Cheers chris :drinks

Hi mate ,thanks for the feedback ,he is coming along

I know the paint names are awesome, just love them , they are citadel war gamer paints

Cheers chris :good: :drinks

Back