• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Completion Summary

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, just wanted to let you know that we have Group Build ribbons and medals for all the group builds currently underway. Once you complete your entry in the Group Build post them on the completed build summery for recognition and to have the right to wear that group build Ribbon. We'll be updating each group build with the proper BBCode to use on your signature.

Please respect the rules of the Group Builds, only those who actually complete their builds within the confines of the rules of these builds will be allowed to show these ribbons on their signatures.

mp_welldone_ribbon.png

mp_welldone.png

Well ( hehehe) You can call mine completed, I only have to find an appropriate sized helmet and its 100%

Really nice Ken, the foliage rocks. I got to get the Group Build badge summaries done so we can find them easily.
Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/mp_welldone_ribbon.png[/img]
There ya go buddy, good job!

I present to you good modeling buddies of mine my completed well GB

entitled,......

A TASTE OF DEFEAT !!

Good eh I thought that all up by myself :silly:

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3440.JPG

Thats 2 pictures for you and I will post up the remainder in my WIP in the build section itself

It was a a good deal of fun doing this after trying out a few different techniques and revisiting old school drybrushing

I hope you like :)

Well-- I am calling this one done. The figures could be better...but I did try my hand at some new techniques, so I consider that a bonus. Also did some sculpting of the foodstuffs and really enjoyed this build idea. I hope we can continue to do these in some respect next year. SO here is a pic or two-- I will put the rest up in my build thread...
4-19-11_039.jpg

4-19-11_041.jpg

Thanks for looking and for creating such a great idea...I like building a scene around something like this sweet well and I love everyone's different interpretations.

well to commend now is probably a bit late ...

For me you all did very good fountain scenes! A pleasure to look at.

Thanks for that!

Mine's done! There was I time I wasn't sure I'd finish it, but I learned much from trying new techniques.

IMG_4127.JPG

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

Comments, suggestions, captions always enjoyed!! B)

Back