• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Completed SdKfz 234/4 Panzerspahwagen 1/72 scale

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Just finished this up in the tanks forum and thought it was time to put it in the showcase.

Terry B)

DSC02956.jpg

DSC02957.jpg

DSC02958.jpg

DSC02960.jpg

B)

Mr T. What shall I say...she looks fantastic. Great job. We might already have crossed path's at one of the contests in the midwest. I know I was at your guy's show a few times but not lately since I became a victim of the economy.

Leopard2 wrote:
Mr T. What shall I say...she looks fantastic. Great job. We might already have crossed path's at one of the contests in the midwest. I know I was at your guy's show a few times but not lately since I became a victim of the economy.

We most likely have and maybe will again. I look forward to seeing you again and thank you for the kind words.

Terry B)

Pavel Zabák wrote:
Hi Terry,

very good looking braile kit.What is next in your table?

Cheers.
Pavel

Thank you Pavel!! I have been working on the my project for the "Cornered" group build after that a M-51 Isherman for "Duel in the Sun". I am also collecting materials to rework a M-24 Chaffee.

Terry B)

Back