• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

COLD WAR WINGS

Mt T, this is just wonderful!!! :notworthy

I will not start until an official thread pops up, although I did choose the victim.

ColdWar005.jpg

1/72 Hasegawa

2 turnin and 2 burnin...Awesome choice. I'll wait till the 1/32 Neptune and Argus and Aurora come out. What Sqn you going to do?? 407 Demons is near and dear to my heart, but I guess there are the other guys over on that other coast :evil: :D
James

What Sqn you going to do?? 407 Demons is near and dear to my heart,
James

Thanks for asking, James. As a matter of fact, I will do a 407 Sqn. example. 24102 was with the 407 from 1955 to 1968, when it was sold to the civil register. Besides, with 24102 I only have to manipulate the kit decals.

Neptune24102.jpg

Cool. I was a Demon tech on Auroras. Just missed the Argus although I did tow one and help mount it.
James

if it is June, then yes i would want in and already have the kit in mind,either a Mig-21 or a Dassault Mirage.

Wait a Cotton-Pickin' minute..........when did the Cold War offcially end (If only for the purposes of this build?)

if it is June, then yes i would want in and already have the kit in mind,either a Mig-21 or a Dassault Mirage.

Wait a Cotton-Pickin' minute..........when did the Cold War offcially end (If only for the purposes of this build?)

The question is "did it", however for our purposes the colapse of the Sovet Union is where most put it.

Terry B)

Back