• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

COLD WAR WINGS SIGNUP SUMMARY

Hey, is this still going? If so, I am interested, but be aware I have 3 (!!!) builds going on right now, so it will be 6 weeks or so before I can get into it (I work in planning/supply, so this mindset is standard for me) is that OK????

Started the first of the month and you have until next Feb. to get done.

B)

I am 'in,' but cannot fully commit until I get paid after the first of the month. it sucks being poor....................

I am 'in,' but cannot fully commit until I get paid after the first of the month. it sucks being poor....................

Well, shoot! That's not but about a week until the first of the month. "Committing" means actually building it, though. (y)

Kinda like you are "commiting' to that SPG Campaign i am aiming to start towards the end of the year?

(Mike again palms fore head)

Well...on the 5th I can order my choice, a 1/72 scale Saab Viggen. that camo should be FUUUUUUN!

I have one I want to do for this but it will be a laborious build and NMF as well and I want to get a NMF finished kit under my belt before committing. Maybe a month or two down the road !

Well, the one that is going to be my test hog for NMF is 90% complete build wise, I haven't started the finish yet, if I don't totally hose it I will post in Wesendorf Field. It will be different for me as it will have no Alclad on it. Since this runs a year I do have several non NMF finish kits I could do as well, most from the Vietnam period.

so, how long is this running? until Feb 2013? well, if so, then I bite with an Airfix Canberra

I can't decide between the 1/72 Revell Tornado GR-1 RAF or the 1/72 R.V. Aircraft Mig-23 ML?
gregmix

gregmix

Back