• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Classic kits in your stash

The Zod

What kind of old,no longer made kits are in your stash? I got this for $20 at an IPMS some years ago. It was either Atlanta 2005,or Kansas City 2006. The instructions say 1977.

47.jpg

I've got an old Airfix 1/32 scale 17 Pound AT gun and crew, as well as a few Airfix 54mm plastic historicals. Other than that I've got several Chas Stadden historicals. Not sure on the age on eithe rthe Airfix or Stadden's but none are re-pops. The M8 HMC on my workbench at the moment is also from Tamiya's original production run, which used the older number sequence...

My oldest, still in mint condition, is a Tamiya Time Capsule. I can take a photograph if anyone has any interest.

Regards,

I have a few Classics !!

1978 AMT KISS model Van. It's open,but none of th bags are open & the decals look Awesome !

1978 MPC - Lukes X-Wing - 100% unopened !

1978 MPC - Darth Vader's Tie Fighter - 100% unopened

1982 (?) MPC Star Wars Snow Speeder - Opened , but not th bags

1996 Polar Lights KISS figures - Both sets They had a box similar to the size of Car models & They
released a Long Box - Both 100% unopened.

Now, I also have two more of th X-wings & another Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, that I'll eventually build. Same with th KISS figures, I have an X-tra long box set to put together & paint !

The oldest kit in my stash dates to 1963 , Its a plastic kit of Queen Elizabeth II made by Sercol ,I got it with a job lot of Airfix 54mm figures .

Chris.

Back