• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Chuck Wojtkiewicz Master

Now I'll have to send you one of these

Master.jpg~original

Well deserved Master Chuk !!

well deserved indeed.

lets face it though. this is just the confirmation of what we all knew already.

joe

So were the crack scientists truly cracked? ;)

Chuk...I've enjoyed your posts tremendously these last couple few years and am always anxious to see what you're up to next. You putting forth all the extra effort in your artwork makes it like we are seeing two projects at the same time...and your SBS commentary alongside it all makes it easy for lunkheads like me to learn new tricks to boot- that in itself makes you a true master in my book.

Ganz genau so Mein Herr. Einen Ausgetzeichnetter Mench!
Sierra Hotel Chukw!
I saw the Me509 build, with the mod's & the Madchen, and it appears that not only do make a very fine model of, well, WHATEVER, you also seem to have kept the fun in your modeling, and the humility. as well. A rare & fine quality.
I wonder, where are your spectacles?
You & yours are welcome by my fire, anytime!

Dreimal Hoch!! (y)

OMG!! Chuck is a Master! :blink OMG! He talked to me! He SHOOK MY HAND! OMG!! :blink :yipee

I'm not worthy! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Seriously Chuck, you deserve this title, and it's about time you did get it. I am humbled and proud to call you my friend.

BTW, I couldn't stop laughing at the intro you got here! That was beyond hilarious!

Cheers Chuck! :drinks

The MA News investigating reporting team has uncovered photos of the crack group of scientists who are responsible for creating chukw.

dr-evil-copy.jpg

Doc_Brown~0.jpg

Stooge_Surgeons.jpg

More news as it happens. B)

:zen :dude :good: congratulations Chuck, and welcome to the M gang(sorry, sounds like a boy band).

I didn't get on this earlier because I have been in Japan.

well deserved and way overdue.

Beagle

Only now i stumped on this topic!

Chuck, that is a really deserved distiction! You`re a master man!
You make me go around the net searching for an update to your topics!

:yipee Congrats frm the azorean islands!!!!

Well deserved Chuk!
Your Helldiver build opened the world of internet modelling to me and inspired me to go beyond the box.

I blame you for my case of AMS.

Thanks!
:drinks

Back