• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Christmas List - ONLY ONE ITEM !!

It was either that or the B-52. Again politics won out but this time it wasn't a such bad deal.

Actually that was supposed to be a CAS bomber, replacement for the A-26. The Canberra beat it out and gave us the B57, which Martin actually ended up building so it was Win Win for them. :pilot

It's a minor grail for me, which I have been looking for at a reasonable price for a while. The only B-26 kit that is of the F and G models with the increased wing incidence is the Hasegawa B-26F/G which was only released once so far. Yesterday I weakened and ordered one from Amazon for more than I wanted to pay. Really, I have way too many kits!

hasb26fgboxart.jpg

John if it is something you have pondered and wanted for a while, it is money well spent. I have kits that I got for a bit of nothing and are now fairly worth a little change. Others I have spent too much on but am content. My main Christmas present will probably arrive after the first of the year. I spent way more than I would have normally on it, but, it is a rare garage kit and it is a number of years out of production now.
For now I consider it an investment. I do need to weed out a bunch of my stash as there are a number of kits that I no longer will want to build. That is my new years resolution. Lighten my stash load.

It's a minor grail for me, which I have been looking for at a reasonable price for a while. The only B-26 kit that is of the F and G models with the increased wing incidence is the Hasegawa B-26F/G which was only released once so far. Yesterday I weakened and ordered one from Amazon for more than I wanted to pay. Really, I have way too many kits!

hasb26fgboxart.jpg

But you got what you wanted right? :good:

Looking forward to seeing you build that up John. :pilot

It's like this, John. You can't die until you finish all of those kits and selling or giving them away is cheating....

hasb26fgboxart.jpg

Interesting, as the Hasegawa B-26 was one of my 'Grail' kits until last year when I found one on eBay in Australia for 'average' monies but very low postage - that decision process could've been measured in microseconds !!

Ian.

Back