• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Christine! 58 Plymouth - Chrissy Is Red & White

Psyco Thriller Christine! 58 Ply ( Frame Work )

Keep at it. :popcorn

Thanks Bob, I didn't get the pilot lit, either too muck up draft though the flue, I'll have a go after the front passes, I think this red will work very well. :hmmm :idonno (y)

I hate when that happens... :popcorn

Me Too but You and everyone else needs to watch Top Gun again, It's " I hate it when that happens " saying I hate when that happens is incorrect.

h4717178.jpg

I just had to rib you a little, But get it right Mister

Thanks Bob, I didn't get the pilot lit, either too muck up draft though the flue, I'll have a go after the front passes, I think this red will work very well. :hmmm :idonno (y)

Me Too but You and everyone else needs to watch Top Gun again, It's " I hate it when that happens " saying I hate when that happens is incorrect.

h4717178.jpg

:huh: :idonno :pp :pp :tomato

h4717178.jpg

Hahahaha I just introduced my son to Top Gun yesterday - We will be watching it again today after he finishes studying for his year end exams.

Watch the saluting part, Carry on soldier (y)

and guys I have a little dip A (pin prick) also a trapped itty piece of lint, in one place on Chrissy roof ...

he9250da_2015-11-22.JPG

h1da1360.JPG

any help besides sanding ??? I have detail Masters micro mesh set

Are you going for rejuvenated Christine or junkpile Christine?

Christine the Beauty shiny Blood Red with Killer Eyes :woohoo:

I was afraid you were going to say that, I may try a little liquid green stuff then spray Her again ... :hmmm :idonno :woohoo:

Thanks Luiz I used the Micro-mesh with water last nigh, paints looking very smooth & shinny, great stuff. Gonna spray it after the War dept. goes to work. :soldier (y)

Looking good Gerry! I highly recommend you carry Tamiya spray paints. You'll clean up. Christine is looking good; just keep polishing her up and you'll get a great shine. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Mark, I'll see what I can do, I've been getting lots of requests from people for the sprays lately, and the book store here in town sells Testors sprays, funny I remember them sending a spy here, to check me out. On Chrissy fixing to go do some spot sanding on the problem spots, wish me luck. :drinks

Psyco Thriller Christine! 58 Ply Chrissy Is Red !!

Well I just received Chrissy back from the paint shop ... What do you think???

hd30026c.JPG

h5bf4bee.JPG

he11f8c9.JPG

Fresh sprayed still in the box .... :woohoo: :coolio :good:

h746624d.JPG

hb1558c4.JPG

h52e0f9e.JPG

h4861c31.JPG

Here she is ready for polishing on a white background ... :woohoo: (y) :woohoo:

May be reflection but check the rear of the trunk lid and top of the right fender, look like they need some lovin'. :popcorn

Thanks fellers, Dang Heater, stirring up dust, I saw that the fender is ok but trunk lid have two flaws, good eye deputy dog :woohoo:

The black spot on trunk lid is something reflecting same with the fender, there is a tiny little piece of dust up on top middle left of trunk lid. I think it will come out with the 12000 Micro mesh, that stuffs great. The top of the fins will get some bare meatal foil on them. :good:

Back