• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CENTURION SHO'T KAL GIMEL, 1982

Great start there Bruce!! How many hundreds of Sunflowers are you going make! :coolio
:v

If I buy them, I will spend about $100 on 56 plants...not happenin. I showed u the punches I intend to use, I’m estimating 100 plants , so that’s 200 main petals & a like number of leaves. Should keep me busy for a bit

It’s too bad the mine roller in the Meng kit is not the right type for the time period. My B-day is Wednesday do planning on ordering the correct item from Sprue Bro’s around then

Will b lookin to you for guidance on the groundwork, FYI

Don't forget the Legend Productions mounting plate as you'll need that as well.

WHICH ONE???

So I have not posted too much on this, but here is where I currently am

h481724c.jpeg

hae1e07f.jpeg

Although it is building up into a fine model, I would rate this model as HARD. certainly the detail is there & I am anxious to see how this turns out....more to come!!!

I'd say your making short work of that kit. :good:
I agree with your assessment as "Hard". I never consider AFV Club kits as easy but there detail is definitely nice.

I pulled mine out and looked at it and put it back. A very involved kit. You're doing nicely on it.
James

I pulled mine out and looked at it and put it back. A very involved kit. You're doing nicely on it.
James

Thanks! I have deliberately left off a few things the kit calls for, either due to not really understanding the fit, or because pics of actual vehicles in service seem to lack those items. The smoke grenade launchers have been particularly tough! But as you say, it is a duper-detailed kit and I will add that yes, I am enjoying the build, so I keep at it

I'd say you are knocking this outta the park already! You are certainly making this look easy. Keep it coming man, this is brilliant work!

Well, this by far the hardest darn model I ever built! Still have chains to attach and more work to do, but it ain’t lookin too bad

ha2c6105.jpeg

h6491503.jpeg

h6d11b91.jpeg

h76777de.jpeg

This is coming along nicely...can't wait to see it sitting in a field of Sunflowers. (y)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race...or so they say. looking forward to seeing the weathering started.

Back