• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cargo Haulers

I'm ready....

h8e7fc4a.jpg

Ian.

OK Cousin Ernie, your shows on. We got 18 votes here so we'll have 18 builds and 18 completions. Right? :bat

I have the perfect kit Trumpy's 1/350 Liberty Ship.

BUT

Too many builds going already and probably won't finish them all. :bang head

The kit is kind of a rememberance from one of my first kits. The ancient Revell cargo ship that was relabled to a Liberty Ship. Would be hard pressed I am sure to find any photos of that kit.

I have the perfect kit Trumpy's 1/350 Liberty Ship.

BUT

Too many builds going already and probably won't finish them all. :bang head

That's why we're sticking them to a year now. :soldier

I'm one to talk, haven't been in the garage for about a week now. :frantic :bang head

I wonder Can I use a Cargo vehicle that has been adapted to difrent use I am facinated by the Vietnam war and we see a great many vehicles that have been adapted from cargo haulers to Fighting vehicles Things like trucks that get quad 50's on them or Cargo planes converted to Gunships Even troop carrier helo's converted to Pilot recovery or Gunships Will one of these also qualify?

Dave I think Ernie's original intent was cargo haulers, not weaponized cargo haulers. But, if you do a Liberty Ship then it had defensive weapons, deuce and a half could have a M2hmg...

Whacha'll think?

I have some pure cargo haulers but this last few months I realised that conversions and adaptions is something I really love seeing and would want to build more of.

Well now you have 19 as I voted ... I'm sure I can bring something to the table ...

and MP 7 days without modeling makes one weak ... :soldier :rotf

I have some pure cargo haulers but this last few months I realised that conversions and adaptions is something I really love seeing and would want to build more of.

As long as you're building that's all that matters, if it fits the campaign so be it, if not, build it anyway and stick it up in the regular forums.

Do your gun truck or gun ship for one of the Charlie Don't Surf campaigns in Deja Vu.

Looks like I'm not going to make it...as expected. That's what I get for trying to do a NMF under white aircraft for a limited time campaign. I still haven't gotten the darn thing smooth enough!

Oh well, I might be able to get this ribbon after entering this into the "Second Chance" campaign......

Back