• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Campaign Schedule(UPDATED)

I got a Month to build something Blind Scale or smaller and get one of these nifty ribbons.

MMM15_ribbon.png
Guess that means you need a 2017 ribbon?

Just scratch out the 6 on the last one... :rotf

Are we still holding off on proposing new builds for this year? It's the 75th anniversary of Midway and I'm hoping to get a GB going so I've got some camraderie around me to build my 1/32 Buffalo ;)

Sounds like a great idea. I have an A6M2 Zero that would fit in either Pearl Harbor or Midway. I'm mentioning PH, because that was the original intent of the kit.

Again, what is micro modeling? Gary S. :eek:ldguy

Thanks Dave, not my scale.. Anymore on the Midway build or is anyone interested in a Red Tails Tuskegee build? Gary

Thanks Dave, not my scale.. Anymore on the Midway build or is anyone interested in a Red Tails Tuskegee build? Gary

I am still very much interested in a Midway build but didn't put up a poll as I remember Bob saying something about holding off until the site rebuild. I would like to start it soon though as this Buffalo will take some time to build.

Also interested in a Tuskegee build. I've built one of each of the 4 fighters they used in the war...Including a B and D Mustang but have always loved the schemes and could see myself building more.

OK friends here we are at the end of February, and y'all know what that means, right ?? - MICRO MODELLING MONTH STARTS ON WEDNESDAY.
:frantic :frantic :frantic

So no matter where about on the planet you are, from one minute past midnight on Wednesday morning, drag your projects kicking and screaming to the bench and start cutting plastic, c'mon you know you want to... Now on a serious(ish) note, I'm happy to mod this campaign but if there's another MA'er out there who would be willing to give me a hand that'd be great as work-wise March is my busiest month of the year.

OK folks over to you, see you there...

Ian.

I might be able to help you out Ian, depending on what it is. I don't know squat about what's done for running these things...

Hell, I can barely get anything built! :laugh:

OK friends here we are at the end of February, and y'all know what that means, right ?? - MICRO MODELLING MONTH STARTS ON WEDNESDAY.
:frantic :frantic :frantic

So no matter where about on the planet you are, from one minute past midnight on Wednesday morning, drag your projects kicking and screaming to the bench and start cutting plastic, c'mon you know you want to... Now on a serious(ish) note, I'm happy to mod this campaign but if there's another MA'er out there who would be willing to give me a hand that'd be great as work-wise March is my busiest month of the year.

OK folks over to you, see you there...

Ian.

Just ask brother.

So now that we have finished MMM- what is next? I know there is discussion on other threads about such things, but I was curious as to if anything is starting up to replace MMM in April?

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/campaign-hq/152834-campaign-2017

talking about it. I"ll get something fired up today.

Ha, beat me to it, Boss....

So as pointed-out, we're now in April which means springtime, daffodils, Easter eggs and warming days for most of you folks and an end of the worst summer in living memory for us/me and the slow dragging trudge into Autumn. It also means another of our campaigns has come to its end.

Galaxy Far Far Away
is now done, so put away your X-Wings and stow the Naboo Fighters. Be great if everyone can join in with the discussion over at the 2017 Campaigns thread, let's start mapping-out the course for the next 12 months.

AFN

Ian.

Edited 02 April 1350 local (GMT +12)

Guys, why don't you re-open the original Steampunk discussion thread and get the enthusiasm going again... in fact I'd encourage anyone/everyone to go back in to the 'vaults', find the proposed campaign(s) that excited them, try to reignite the interest.

Ian.

Speaking of interest, I'd like to see you start a vote on this one as I'd love to modify a MaK into something like steampunk.

Back