• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

C-141A Starlifter - Nova Vacuform

Here is the one and only completed Vacuform i have finished.
This is the 1/72 Airmodel fuselage from the late 70's early 80's??????
The model is the Airfix P-61 converted to the F-15 Reporter.
"F-15A Reporter
Photoreconnaissance variant with a new center pod with pilot and camera operator seated in tandem under a single bubble canopy, and six cameras taking place of radar in the nose. Powered by the same turbosupercharged R-2800-73 engines as the P-61C. The aircraft had a takeoff weight of 32,145 lb (14,580 kg) and a top speed of 440 mph (382 kn, 708 km/h). Only 36 of the 175 ordered F-15As were built before the end of the war. After formation of the United States Air Force in 1947, F-15A was redesignated RF-61C. F-15As were responsible for most of the aerial maps of North Korea used at the start of the Korean War." - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
hc67d5ea.jpg

Frank

Very sweet! I imagine the F-15A was quite bit nimbler that the Widow.
What is She parked behind?

hd34bf5a.JPG

I'm working on my Eldest vac-form kit too! Airmodel's 1/72 F8U-3 Super Crusader. Preshading panels for a Floquil Old Silver top coat. She's almost the same age as I am.
:rotf

Thank you Mark.

Chris,
That is looking good.
Is that from the Collection?
It is great you are finishing it.

Back